2.14.2008

6 months to live

What would you do if you had only 6 months to live?

Don't ask me why, but I've been thinking about this lately.
For me, the first thing I would do is cut back...on everything...of course the extras, but even important, good things stand in the way of the most important.
Secondly, I'd spend more time with my family. Not sure how to spend more time, as I am with my crew 24-7....but maybe I mean spending time AND being present to them more often. I would love them more and better. I can't control C. Robin's work, but I could hope he'd be home more often too. Then I could love him more and better too!
Third, though I know my olders would remember me and would remember how profoundly I love them, I would need to find a way to translate my love to Roo. I would want him to know that I love him beyond imagination. I love them all wildly, without reason.
And fourth, I would try to finish my scrapbooks. To which Pooh said, "you better start scrapbooking again then!"
And I guess I should, if it ranks on a 6 month to-do list!
-kanga

No comments: